I'm about to sound like a shameless mom here but you are adorable. Your raspy voice, slight lisp, rs that sound like ws, and ls that sound like ys you charm nearly everyone you meet. You have taken to making loud proclamations of obvious facts, for example, "mama! There is ranch! "Or "The camper is hooked up to our truck!" you repeat it until you are certain you know everyone in the vicinity has heard. You are sort of a modern day town crier. This morning we are breakfast at the State Game Lodge. As we were leaving you delivered a proclamation to an unexpected lady. You said "We are going back to our campsite!" While I have an uncanny nack to imitate nearly any accent I cannot master yours it's just too amazing. The unsuspecting lady looked down and said, "that sounds like so much fun!" You continued to repeat the proclamation to the hostess and the clerk at the gift shop. The lady turned to me with tears in her eyes and said, "what a delightful child." I must've given her a strange look because she then responded with, "Sorry! My baby boy is 23 and getting married next door today and your son was so adorable he just took me back in time." Suddenly we were both in tears. I so much enjoy my time with you and your little perspective on life. Today though, after visiting with that very nice lady I'm going to be videoing you a whole bunch more. This summer is going to be all about going through life at the speed of Benny. I'm going to laugh a lot and love every minute of it!
Love,



No comments:
Post a Comment