Monday, July 9, 2012
Less Than 100 Days
Dear Baby Waider,
Nine months ago at this very moment I was pushing with all of my might hoping that you would make your appearance soon!!! Now I'm sitting here realizing that we are less than 100 days from you being one year old. Which completely blows my mind and makes me a little sad. As sad as it makes me you constantly remind me that you are NOT a baby anymore. It seems redundant when I keep saying how fast time is going and how much you are growing and changing. Several months ago I wrote a post listing the top ten things I love about you. I decided that tonight would be a good night to revise that list.
Top Ten Things I Love About My 9 Month Old Maniac!
10. The way you laugh. It is out of control and all of the time. You laugh at your dad and the dog. Your big toothy grin is contagious and makes my day all the time.
9. The way you kick your legs when you laugh. I swear you used to kick your legs like that when you were in my belly. All. The. Time. It cracks me up how excited you get. Sometimes you do it when you get a little sassy and that I don't love so much.
8. When you sing and say lalalala when you are playing and don't even know we are listening.
7. Your high-pitched animal voice. That must be genetic. The cats are already trained to run from you when they hear it.
6. How you listen to books and even look at them on your own.
5. When you cuddle with me. It lasts about 5 seconds per day, but I love it. The rest of the time you are go go go. You crawl pretty well, and are getting better and better every day.
4. How independent you are already and how much you want to do on your own. You have a little bit of an attitude, but I guess that is to be expected.
3. When you put your arms out to me and your dad so that we will hold you.
2. Your little teeth and little tongue. They just look so cute. You always have your little tongue sticking out when you are working on something really hard. It just cracks me up; You biting me with your little teeth is something I don't love too much.
1. That you are already so funny!!!
STATS:
To date you have three teeth and are pretty current on all milestones. You patty cake like mad, crawl like a little soldier, and pull yourself up on EVERYTHING. You are saying DaDa to your dad exclusively and seem to chew him out on occasion. You have the pincer grip mastered and love to use it to eat your favorite foods which include peaches, bananas,squash, sweet potato, avocado, and little crunchies. You wave bye bye frequently, but then you get sad when anyone leaves the room. Mia has been working with you on this skill. We have you wave bye bye to her and then we make her leave the room. She dejectedly walks away and looks like the saddest Newfie in the world. But you think it is pretty funny. You love to play with all of your toys, but your favorite right now is a doll named Jesse. You and your dad picked her out and you love her. I'm thinking she might be your bestie!!
For now I need to sign off because you will be up bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning. Thankfully you now have sleep MASTERED so I will see you around 7-8 in the morning. Mom is eternally grateful that you are such a good little sleeper.
Love,
Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my...can't believe she got the animal voice!!!! Too cute, all of it:). Enjoy!
ReplyDelete