Dear Baby Waider + Little Brother Too,
Basically, since little brother could hold himself up he's been throwing. Possibly before because he would chuck his bottle from his car seat, his rock and play, and crib. Little brother has also always been a lefty. So naturally, everyone has been pretty enthusiastic about playing baseball. (Grandpa and Grandma Halter especially.) This was the year we signed our June away and let him play T-ball, or as Baby Waider liked to call it, "Baby Baseball."
Little brother, you fell in love with the game immediately. Dad started playing catch and got you hitting off of the tee. Not surprisingly you were amazing. I've had reservations about T-ball because it interferes with my favorite thing which is travel and camping. But, seeing how much you love the sport it would be difficult to think there's anywhere we should be in June other than a baseball diamond.
Coach Chad was patient and fantastic. Your team was amazingly adorable. With that being said t-ball can be painful to watch at times. You only got to bat two times a game. You hit so well I feel like you should've been able to hit more than once an inning.;) I am mostly kidding. It was a blast watching you succeed and have a blast. The amount that all of you improved over the season was impressive and I can't wait to see what you are able to do next year.
Love,
Mama

No comments:
Post a Comment