Sunday, August 21, 2011

Baby Waider= Celebrity


Dear Baby Waider,

First of all, I can explain. I am sorry that I let a leprechaun at the Sturgis Rally and a washed up lead singer of a 90's heavy metal band rub my stomach when I was pregnant with you. See, the two of them were a part of the hit reality show "Full Throttle." Why does this matter? Well, because it takes place in Sturgis, during the Sturgis Rally. That was that time we went to that REALLY LOUD place where I walked around forever, and finished it all off with onion rings. Remember? Anyway back to the stomach rubbing.

I was walking down the street with my pal, Dawn Elkjer. We were having a delightful time when we noticed a camera crew hanging out along the street. Immediately I was able to spot Jesse, from the band Jackyl, and the show "Full Throttle." So this is what happened.

Carol: OMG! That is Jesse from Jackyl and the Full Throttle
Dawn: Who is that?
Carol: Hey! Jesse! Can we have a picture.
Jesse: Sure!

We pose for the picture. Notice in the picture, my mouth is open. That's because I was talking to him.

Carol: How was the show last night?
Jesse: You didn't go?!
Carol: No! I'm 7 months pregnant.
Jesse: YOU ARE PREGNANT??!!!
Carol: Yes.
Jesse: I've been looking for a pregnant lady so that I can deliver a baby on the stage at the Full Throttle.

Don't worry, Jesse won't be delivering you, but if your dad had his way he would be...

Carol: Well I'm not due until October.

Jesse was clearly disappointed, but then he proceeded to touch my stomach and had the leprechaun do the same. The good news is that WE might make the "Full Throttle Reality Show!" We have to wait until the fall to see for sure. Maybe once you are born you will be able to watch the whole situation unfold on TV yourself!

(I can't get this picture to be smaller. It is being a real pain. Notice the giant camera? That's what might be filming us so that we would be on the show!)



My guess is that you will not be a Jackyl fan. They had a couple good songs, and I saw them in concert once at an event called Rockfest, but all in all they are not that impressive. At any rate I wanted you to be able to see a picture of the band.



Thanks, Dawn for being my awesome photographer! You did a great job. :)

Love,

Your Mom












No comments:

Post a Comment