Sunday, August 21, 2011
A Little Baby Waider Info...
So I have decided to take the plunge and start a blog about my child's entire life. I figure this way I'll be able to share info with all of my far away friends and family who are interested in the happs of Baby Waider, perhaps a little more in-depth than Facebook. Plus, my good friend Alicia uses shabbyblogs.com on her website and it is so darn cute it inspired me to want a blog of my very own! Thanks, Alicia. If you missed any of the videos I'll be posting them as a part of the blog as well. Additionally we hope to live tweet events as they unfold during birth and delivery. Provided this mama can cooperate with that. Follow Baby Waider on Twitter @babywaider. Bear with us as this site is a work in progress!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited I made a mention in the first blog post!!!! Consider me a loyal follower!!!!!!
ReplyDelete