Dear Baby Waider,
You are probably wondering WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS WITH TODAY????? 1. Your mom was up before 9:00 AM. 2. We did not get to eat a leisurely breakfast. 3. We missed Dr. Phil and Oprah. 4. We were surrounded by little voices that were probably close to your ear level. You were actually at the FDOS (first day of school). You were at school last spring, but I'm not sure you were able to hear anything back then. Today I'm sure you heard quite a bit of, "Mrs. Waider..." That's what my students call me. That REALLY LOUD TIME, that was lunch. By the way did you notice how little your mom ate and how she practically never had time to go to the bathroom? Today was completely different. But, it was good to be back to work even though we didn't get to be as leisurely. Plus as a bonus the kids were really funny today. Yes, many of them asked about you. The best coming from a kid who said, pointing at my belly, "Do you have a baby in there?" I said, "Yes." She says, "Oh ya, I could tell." Turns out some of the kids think they are going to miss your mom while she's home with you. Funny enough by day 5 of school they will probably be praying that I deliver you a few weeks early so they can get a break from your grouchy mom. Which reminds me you best just take notes right now because I can be demanding, bossy, have really high expectations, and can be down right vicious, but I only do that because I love and care about you and want you to do your best! :) And, just think, in 5 short years you'll be going to your very own FDOS. After today you'll be way ahead of the other kids.
Love,
Your mom
No comments:
Post a Comment