Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Showered Again!

Dear Baby Waider,

Of all the loved children in this world I'd have to say you are among the most loved. Your dad's coworkers had a shower for you! It was very nice. Hillary, Ginger, Chris, Kellie, Kristy, Nicole, and Ginny put together a delicious spread and a really cute shower. It was fun to see everyone and they were thrilled to meet you!!



Your dad had a hard time sharing you. I had to remind him to let other people hold you. Sometimes he has a hard time remembering that. We had such a nice time visiting that we didn't even open the gifts until we got home! You got some wonderful clothes and gifts! All of it was so adorable. You are the most stylish girl on the block.

It was a good time had by all. Oh! And did I mention that the cake was AMAZING! Lemon poppyseed and chocolate with fabulous frosting! YUMMY!!!!


Love,

Mom

1 comment:

  1. Lemon and Chocolate? Huh. I'll have to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete