Sunday, August 25, 2013

Let's make a deal...round 2.

Dear Little Brother,

So tonight at a family dinner it was brought to my attention that you've dropped. Meaning you could be making a quicker appearance than my due date. This can't happen for two reasons. 1. The long term sub wants me to make it through the first week of school. Which I totally get!! 2. I do not want an ugly August birthstone. I'd much prefer a Safire as your birthstone for my mother's ring I will have some day. Your sister had a deadline as well. I asked her to make it until after parent-teacher conferences. No pressure, but she was a good girl and listened to her mother. We are ready for you, but we sure would take another week before your arrival to be even more prepared! We can't wait to meet you in one week! :) Go ahead and make it Labor Day.

Love always,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment