Saturday, September 12, 2015

Benny is Two!

Dear Baby Waider + Little Brother Too,

Today as I loaded, edited, and enjoyed the 264 pictures from Little Brother's birthday it occurred to me that this is the last second birthday I will plan. Then I was immediately flooded with the thought that I will not plan another first birthday. I was sad, but then realized that that's just the way it will go. Baby Waider will be my first for everything, and Little Brother will be my last! :'( So I'm glad that we had an amazing second birthday for our amazing little guy and that I was able to soak up every minute of it. We had a family birthday. (Immediate family + Grandparents) Birthday breakfast chocolate chip pancakes.   We also had a friend birthday (cousins+daycare kid) The party was at Old MacDonald's Farm. The day was beautiful. Here is Benny's Birthday Photo essay. 

 







Both parties were so much fun! We are blessed to be surrounded by wonderful family, friends, and tourist attractions. 

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment