Monday, September 7, 2015

222!

Dear Baby Waider+Little Brother Too,

It was just about two years ago I had two kids under two. For good reason I was terrified. 

Wasn't this just yesterday?
Two kids under two. When I see mom's embarking or getting ready to embark on this journey I cringe a little. It's tough. It was tough and some days it is still tough having kids so close in age. Then something like this happens. 

Okay, this picture didn't just happen, but when I told you two to take a picture together this is the pose that you automatically went to. You are the best of friends. Whatever big sister does little brother does too! This morning we were TRYING to leave for the park. Naturally Babay Waider needed to bring a Baby Pterodactyl, stroller, and a notebook. For what reason, I'm not sure. The reason I was given was that Baby Pterodactyl didn't want to walk so we needed to bring his stroller.  As Baby Waider was getting her shoes on Little Brother was gone for awhile. It wasn't too long and out came Little Brother with Baby Giraffe, a shopping cart, and a notebook. I cracked up as we loaded it all into the Subaru and headed to the park. 

Two years has gone by so quickly. I'm loving Little Brother's age right now. He sort of talks, gets super excited and YELLS, runs around, and is just a little guy. The last time I had a little this age I also had a newborn. Since I didn't really get to soak Baby Waider in during this time I am going to soak in Little Brother! I'll try to say that to myself over and over when I start to get sad that I don't have a baby anymore! 

So happy birthday, Little Brother! You make our family complete and keep us on our toes. You amaze us everyday with everything that you can do. You are so strong and can throw the ball like no other! You can even catch now. We are so proud of how amazing you are. I do miss cuddling you, like when you were a tiny baby. But I will admit when you see me and yell, "MAMA!" It pretty much melts my heart. 







Love always, 

Mama <3

No comments:

Post a Comment